Reed & Barton

Charles E. Barton and Henry G. Reed first started working together as craftsmen at a small silversmith manufacturing company. They improved their craft in the company while moving up the ranks. In 1824, the men became presidents and re-named the company as Reed & Barton; creating the brand we know today. They brought along their respect for craftsmanship and quality throughout their career. These values are still the cornerstones of Reed & Barton.